Rules for Payment of Fee
Nothing good in this world comes free! For everything there’s a payment of time or money or soul!
- The Payment of the school fee is done in the (school office)
Maintenance and Annual charges to be paid within three days after the declaration of result-
1st Instalment : (April, May, June) to be paid on or before April 15th
2nd Instalment : (July, August, September, October and November) to be paid by July 15th
3rd Instalment : ( October, November,and December, ) to be paid by October 10th
4th Instalment : ( January, February and March) to be paid by January 15th
- These days will be strictly observed and if the payment is not done on time, a fine of Rs-50/- per week will be charged after the due date .
- The Admission Fee is to be paid only at the time of new admission.
- Once deposited , fees and other charges will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- A fee will also be charged any extract from the school records.
- Parents/Guardians will kindly preserve the receipts issued to them and produce them in proof of payment of fee when needed.