Helps to Study
“How to learn more in less time”
- Take up first the subject you most dislike; once you have done this, rest of your work will be easy.
- Do not hesitate to ask your teachers or your cleverer companion’s things you do not grasp clearly. Never leave difficulties unanswered as this will put you into greater difficulties later.
- To make sure that you have understood something thoroughly, use these tricks.
a):Pretend that you are explaining the lesson to another; see if you can do it well.
b): Make yourself your own teacher and question yourself and answer honestly. (Don’t cheat.)
- Do not continue working when you are tired; walk around the garden, or talk to a friend or have some other pleasant interruption, but only long enough to refresh. You finish your lessons and not tend to waste time.
- Get enough exercise every day; it keeps the mind fresh.
- Do not cut down necessary sleep in order to study; it will hurt you later on.
- Lastly, pray often to the all wise and all-knowing God to help you make progress in your studies.